Welcome

Welcome

Image result for cute aesthetic girl art
My Aesthetic (You Like?)
Greetings! Welcome to Skelp. This blog will provide you tips on how to maintain and care for your skin based on my personal experience. I also plan on testing beauty products and doing reviews on them and just overall sharing my thoughts. Please feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts as well


Why did I create Skelp? I grew up quite insecure and lacked confidence for such a long time. Because I had wonderful and loving parents, I was able to overcome those insecurities. I was able to love myself. Loving myself was a long and difficult process, and surprise (like lots of people) I still have my fair share of "those" days. Along the way, my humbled self realized not everyone had the same support I had (I know I'm Captain Obvious over here but knowing something and understanding are two completely different things in my experience...) Not everybody had that love. I also knew how difficult it was to love yourself and accept yourself in the society we live in today. I believe how you look is important but not in a superficial way. How you look is a reflection of how you feel and how you feel determines everything else. The way I see it, you can be a great leader with all the characteristics: charisma, charm, humor, etc BUT if you lack the self-confidence and love these traits won't translate over. With this blog, I hope I can provide some sort of support for others. Now, I'm usually a very private person. I value privacy and just the thought of putting myself out in the eye of public or internet attention makes me squirmish, but if I can just make one person feel better about themselves it'll all be worth it. Because it's love that drives everything.  























Comments